To be eligible for a refund, the item must be received in our warehouse within 30 days from the ship date or course start date, whichever allows more time.
To access your Online Bookstore; log into your online bookstore account.
1. Login to your school online bookstore account (usually located in top right corner of your school online bookstore site.
2. Select Manage my Rentals/Returns and then choose Return for a Refund.
3. This page will display all items eligible for a return/refund. Select the items you are returning.
4. When you have chosen the items to return, the Return Subtotal and Total will be calculated and the Shipping/Restocking Fee shown (when applicable) at the bottom of the screen.
5. When you are ready, select Print Label and Complete Return and you are taken to the page with your label and packing slip.
6. Print the label and the packaging slip in the new window. Cut out the mailing label and affix it securely to your box or padded envelope.
7. Pack your items carefully so they're not damaged in transit. Be sure to include a printed copy of your Return Confirmation page (packing slip) and original packing slip if possible. Please also write the Return ID number on the outside of the package.
Note: sealed packages, and items with codes are deemed not refundable once the sealing has been torn.
It is required our UPS labels are used. We cannot issue a refund or credit for uninsured packages lost or damaged in transit.
Please note that returns can take up to 30 days to process.