You may be able to place an order from our marketplace; however, not all Online Bookstores offer the option to shop on our marketplace.
Some Online Bookstores allow third-party individuals and volume sellers to list their inventory through our Marketplace. Customers are able to purchase directly from the Marketplace as well as through the Online Bookstore. Payment is processed by the Online Bookstore so your banking information is never made available to our Marketplace sellers. Book vouchers can be used for Marketplace orders if funds are available.
- Marketplace sellers have two (2) business days after the order is placed to ship the order.
- Returns are at the sole discretion of the seller and orders cannot be cancelled by Online Bookstore Customer Service.
- Marketplace items can only be shipped to addresses within the US.
- Products may vary from the Online Bookstore description so please be aware of the Marketplace seller's comments prior to ordering.
- Issues must be handled by contacting the seller directly (see below) as the transaction is between you, as the buyer, and the seller.
You can track the order by visiting Order History in your account on the Online Bookstore and clicking on the order you want to review.
Please note: any free shipping promotions that may be offered at your school do not include Marketplace items/orders.