If you want to sell books to us, please adhere to the terms & conditions below.
- Our buyback service is intended for students who wish to sell their textbooks and other books used for personal reading. Dealers, wholesalers, independent buyers, etc. must contact us at email@example.com for prior authorization.
- Buyback quotes expire 7 days after the quote date. To keep your current quote value, the UPS shipping label must be scanned and tracking with UPS within 7 days of original quote.
- eCampus.com reserves the right to rescind any buyback order determined to be in violation of any stated eCampus.com policy.
- eCampus.com does not purchase books of questionable origin. All persons selling books to eCampus.com must have clear title to said books. Proof of ownership may be required.
- Your account information is required to have accurate legal names, physical addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses. The use of aliases may result in your account being suspended.
- Books determined to be potentially inauthentic or suspicious in origin will be forwarded to the publisher for verification. As a result, payment will be delayed or denied and the book(s) will not be returned to you.
- In the event that any book sold to eCampus.com is forwarded to the publisher for verification, we will share your account information with the book publishers, their lawyers and other relevant authorities.
- eCampus.com does not accept desk copies, instructor, teacher, or professional editions for buyback orders.